Friday 3 April 2009

Shenanigans

I had emailed my friend Eric Lester about the shenanigans going on in the family, though I did not elaborate, and he came back with a great line that made me laugh in the midst of despair. He said his family was rather shenanigated too, which was no fun when it was your own kin. I am almost positive no such word exists, but it was so appropriate and amusing. Which brings me to the point here (sighs of relief, as boredom sets in). Eric has several blogs but the one titled "Dictionary of Interesting Words" is sure worth a visit if you want to be amused, amazed and enlightened.

When I get time to stop having to sort everybody's lives out, then maybe I will get a chance to read it some more and comment. Worth looking at, anybody who loves language, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment